Starting today, we are embarking on a very special mission – to spread smiles to ALL corners of our country. Our partners in this mission – Smiley the global ambassador of happiness, Shiva Tex experts in industrial textile manufacturing and the KVN Foundation’s FeedMyCity an NGO who strive each day to transform the lives of the needy and underprivileged in the country. Since the need of the hour are safety masks to contain the spread of COVID-19, the team got to work designing a high quality (N-95 comparable mask which has been certified by SITRA). No effort was spared to make it a highly durable product. Here’s what’s unique about the Smiley anti-viral facemask compared to regular cloth masks available in the market.
- The Mask is made up of a “BREATHABLE” Antimicrobial fabric. Splash Resistant fabric Delta (P) – 21.60 Pa.IS 16829:2014
- The fabric component of the Mask is made of 2 layers: Outer layer – High deﬁnition printed polyester fabric which is SPLASH RESISTANT and an inner layer – made of the comfortable soft cotton fabric, which protects from skin irritations.
- Each pack contains 2 ﬁlter changes (SITRA certiﬁed). The FILTER provided is inserted between the inner and outer layers of the face mask – FILTER is certiﬁed: PFE 98.96%, BFE 99.35%.
- The mask has a unique design feature of the in-built “nose bridge insert”. This feature keeps the fabric away from your mouth and nostril, optimizing airflow which makes breathing and talking easy. (A common problem observed in regular cloth masks).
- Another unique feature of the Smiley mask, unlike regular cloth masks is the fasteners are of high-grade elastic that ﬁt around the head and NOT the Ear. This ensures that it fits perfectly for different head shapes and face types and also ensures that it is comfortable while wearing the mask for long hours. (Looping around the Ear causes discomfort or pain with prolonged use and causes extra discomfort for those wearing spectacles). The ﬁt adjustment mechanism is with tubular locks.
- Product Hygiene and Care- The fabric component of the mask is washable up to 40 times. It requires GENTLE HAND WASH ONLY
- This mask offers maximum protection for prolonged use for yourself or those around you. It is ideal protection when you are exposed to external communities within residential complexes or different work environments. It is not a surgical or medical mask but can offer adequate protection to hospital paramedics, and support staff within medical institutions.
- The effectiveness of one mask lasts for 30 to 40 days with a filter change after approximately 15 days if used for 8 to 10 hours per day.
- It is portable – you could fold the mask and carry it anywhere you like.
- The cheerful designs will bring a SMILE to every face
- The most fulfilling aspect, this mask is proudly MADE IN INDIA
A portion of the proceeds from every mask sold will go to feed the hungry and to help under resourced communities. Available soon at major retailers. To place institutional orders, pls contact Tina on 9082217573 or Rohan on 9892170986.
We urge you to join us on this campaign by telling your friends and family about it. Lao Tzu said – the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. We are beginning our journey of spreading a million smiles (and feed the hungry) and would love you to be a part of it. Please visit spreadthesmiles.in to keep track of the campaign.